Every month I like to put together a creative kit. It’s a great way to try out new techniques, mediums, types of craft and get us out of our comfort zone!
APRIL – GET CRAFTY
This month we have a stamp that was designed by me (Clare). Here are a few top tips when stamping.
- Chalk inks work best when using them in your planner. They come in a variety of colours and are compact so they will easily pop in your planner pouch for safe keeping.
- Versafine Black Onyx ink pad is perfect for stamping images with tiny detail.
- Planner pages vary in thickness so always test a page for bleeding when stamping before use.
- Always bring your ink pad to your stamp image when stamping. This prevents excess of ink on your stamp and smudging on your pages.
- Use an acrylic block that is as close to the size of your stamp as possible. This prevents rocking and gives you a clearer image.
- Clean your stamp after each use with water or alcohol free baby wipes
We love hearing how you use your monthly creative kit so please remember and share any photos in our facebook group. You can also tag us on instagram.