Ten Things About Me!
1. Your blog is called ‘buttons for brains’ how did that name come about?
2. What made you start papercrafting?
3. Do you have a favourite stamp company?
4. What’s your favourite way to colour?
5. Do you have a favourite planner?
6. Do you have a dedicated craft space?
7. What’s your best craft achievement?
8. Do you have any pets?
9. Do you have a ‘real’ job?
10. Favourite tipple?
1. My husband said this to me once as a joke and it just stuck!
2. I saw a papercraft magazine in the newsagents and thought it would be fun to have a go.
3. Penny Black were among the first stamps I bought and they are still my favourites.
4. I love using Inktense watercolour pencils and ZIG real brush markers.
5. My KikkiK Pause – love the black and white polka dots.
6. Yes, I have converted the spare room with Ikea storage. It’s a great space.
7. Taking on commissions for papercraft magazines. It’s always a thrill seeing your cards in print!
8. Yes, a rescued retired greyhound called Boyd.
9. I do, by day I am a Civil Servant.
10. Love a glass of red with my dinner, then a wee vodka watching the telly and a Drambuie nightcap (hic).
You can also find me here –
My blog – Buttons for Brains